Here’s an index to television listings from 1947 for Milwaukee, WI station WTMJ-TV, originally published in The Milwaukee Journal. The station began broadcasting test patterns in November 1947 and officially signed on the air on December 3rd, 1947. It was the first TV station in Wisconsin and one of only a handful in the Midwest. An NBC affiliate, WTMJ-TV was a commercial station from the very start.
- Test Patterns and Programs, November 1947
- Week of November 30th, 1947
- Week of December 7th, 1947
- Week of December 14th, 1947
- Week of December 21st, 1947
- Week of December 28th, 1947
Note: Television listings published in newspapers were based on information provided by stations and were subject to change at the last minute. They may not be an accurate representation of what actually aired.